Sunday, March 29, 2009

HAHAHA!!

Getting off from my normal (err...... abnormal) track of lectury (new word I learnt from someone special :-)) blogs ............ something on the lighter side!!

Few incidents which bring in some good laughs always!!
- Earth hour 2009: I am all charged up sitting with my mom that we as responsible people will save energy for our future generations as a civilized and nice human beings n do something good for the Earth. So 8 PM IST I am giving all gyan to my bro in Japan n sis in Lucknow that they should also switch off all lights from 8:30 PM-9:30 PM IST. So as the clock is about hit 8:30 PM, I am getting excited to my bit of contribution to Earth Hour ............. and yeah ............. oops the power cut happens ............ Noida is gutted into darkness ............ no its not Noida Electricity Deptt giving their contribution to Earth Hour, but just a regular practice!! So my plan of contribution goes for a toss!! I am smiling, laughing ............ about what?? ............ about Noida Electricity board conveniently killing my dreams of being a responsible citizen!! :-)

- Year '03 ................. I am in my first job and on lunch with my college mate and then colleague VG ........... we are in a Chinese low grade restaurant (come on ......... we are sweet guys on our first jobs with little money) ........... so the set-up is like some 5 (4 seaters) tables, 1 waiter, 1 more customer and a small window behind which there are some chinkis making the food as per the order. So out of blue me n VG strike a cool idea of making that boring place get some good life. So both me and VG sit on a single side of the table facing that other customer. Then we start enacting as if we are not actually 2 but 4 people sitting and in front of me-VG sitting are 2 more friends whom we thought had died but then suddenly saw them in that restaurant. So we start talking to them (back from death-friends). We crack jokes in air, we give taalis in air, we pull the cigarettes out from their mouth - throw it down - extinguish it etc etc ............ the other customer and the waiter almost watered their pants ;-) ............. I hv never seen a bill coming soooooooo fast to the table :-)

- Year '04 ........... me n VG again on a rocking show ............ driving on the bike .............. me driving and VG is the pillion ............. a car is driving on our right side with the aunty watching us in weird manner ............ both of us strike with a cool idea again ............. he starts talking to a non-existent friend over his phone while I also take my phone out and start talking to another non-existent number ............. aunty (with her windows down) is now getting angry as 2 young guys on bike are talking on mobile while driving ............. so then VG takes both the phones with 1 on each ear ........... then he looks at aunty and screams over both the phones "abe tum dono ek doosre se baat karoge?" and suddenly puts both the phones over each other criss-cross :-D .......... now aunty nows that the guys are weird ............. and we enjoyed those looks!!

as we senti-mental friends sometimes say .............. wo choti choti khushiyan jinse hum jeete hein!! above are few of them .................... hope I would put more words to this blog in times to come!!

1 comment:

Aditya said...

something coming straight out of the heart .... Good one